Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What are you up to wednesday

My second contribution to "What are you up to today?". For more info see the sidebar.


I just finished writing the envelopes for the cards of the iHanna swap and they will go into the mail tomorrow. Yay! I have also just received the first card in this swap, so it looks like things are going smoothly. Yay again!

I also just finished a little quicky work on paper, dedicated to my cat who is quite sick right now and may have to be euthanised (oh just the thought of this is horrible). I will show this piece in more detail in my next post together with a journal page on the same subject (not a happy one I'll admit).

On the left you can see one of my favorite art supplies: neocolor II watersoluble crayons. I have been in love with them for years now and I think this love is here to stay! Actually, my blow dryer and I are inseparable too, it's a love triangle. ;-)