Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm up to today

A wonderful initiative by Jen Osborn: posting what you are working on every wednesday. You can read more about it here or click on the What are you up to today button on the sidebar.

Anyway, here's what I'm up to today:


A little mess on my work table. I am getting to the finishing touches on the cards for the iHanna-swap. I have mounted them on cardstock and will now put a stamp on the back so they look like 'real' postcards. I took out the stazon ink so I can get started right after I finish this post! I love stazon!

I am also starting two little booklets as my next project. I just picked out some paper for them the other day from my stash. They will be ROD-style probably and I am getting the parts together before I start sewing. They will get a fabric cover too, but in a different way, more directly attached to the rest of the notebook. On the right you can see some velvety rub ons that I just received through the mail and still need to find a home for in my studio.

Hope many more people join this fun initiative! I love to see work in progress.

P.S. I changed the look of my blog just a little, have you noticed?