Saturday, April 16, 2016

Take a walk on the west side

The west side of my island is absolutely stunning. I don't go there very often, because it's more of an undertaking than just stepping out my door and walking away. Since I don't drive I either have to take a bus or a bike and I don't really bike here at all (I hate riding a bicycle in the harsh winds we have).

On my birthday last week however my sister and brother in law and I took the bus and went on a short walk along an area called Kroon's Polders and Posthuyswad. I may be yet one year older, but I did not forget to take pictures so I can show you just how pretty it is there. You're welcome.












Every time I go there I am amazed at the beauty of the place and pretty much want to kick myself for not going there more often. So for the  hundredth time I have vowed to more often step on the bus and take the trouble to walk there. Let's hope I keep my word this time. :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful and artsy weekend!