Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Let's go to Wildlands Zoo - part two of two

Today I want to show you the rest of the pictures I took on our work trip to the Wildlands Zoo in Emmen. Of course I took many many more pictures than I'm showing you and I would have taken even more if I had had more time to do so. I was there with a bunch of other people after all and there just wasn't enough time to really take it all in, so I'm hoping to return there one day soon with just my camera for company and really just shoot pictures all day. We'll see when that happens.

For now here's the rest of the pics for your viewing pleasure:















And thus, with a nest of otters, I conclude our trip to the zoo! ;-)

As you can see I love taking pictures of abstract details of a place as well. That first picture is one of my favourites for just that reason. I always call those types of pics Carin-photos, because I'm never quite sure if anyone other than me can understand why I'm fascinated by images like that. But that doesn't keep me from taking them, oh no!

Hope you enjoyed coming with me vicariously and I wish you all a wonderful and artsy day.